Get Adobe Flash player

Bienvenidos a un espacio para compartir, comentar y aprender.

as3.jpg

Moto Club Oeste

Este es el encabezado opcional del foro para el buzón de sugerencias.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Jacksonville Jaguars linebacker Telvin Smith

Jacksonville Jaguars linebacker Telvin Smith 2 weeks 15 hours ago #65977

• zhangzk
  • Navegador Experto
JACKSONVILLE Quinnen Williams Jersey , Fla. (AP) — the team’s leading tackler the past two seasons and a Pro Bowl selection in 2017, is stepping away from football to “give this time back to myself, my family & my health.”Smith made the announcement Thursday on Instagram http://www.jetsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-jachai-polite-jersey , saying “at this time I must take time away from this game & get my world in order.”“I appreciate all the support I will & will not get,” he added. “I just ask that y’all respect my decision to not play football this season.”A fifth-round draft pick from Florida State in 2014, Smith has 586 total tackles with 445 solo tackles, nine interceptions Chuma Edoga Jersey , 7½ sacks and five forced fumbles in five seasons. He’s one of only 13 players in NFL history to make 100 or more tackles in each of their first five years in the league.He signed a four-year, $45 million extension with Jacksonville in October 2017 that included $20 million guaranteed.Smith had been skipping voluntary workouts and hadn’t returned calls from team officials, raising speculation that he could be on the trading block or on his way out in Jacksonville.Personnel chief Tom Coughlin also took a not-so-subtle shot at Smith and cornerback Jalen Ramsey during the team’s state of the franchise presentation last month. Coughlin, the team’s executive vice president of football operations http://www.jetsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-trevon-wesco-jersey , said “championship teams are dominated by selfless individuals who recognize that the welfare of the team must always be paramount to any other consideration.”Ramsey and Smith were the team’s only players who didn’t show up for the start of the team’s offseason program.The Jaguars surely seemed to sense something was amiss regarding Smith. They signed former Green Bay starter Jake Ryan in free agency, drafted Murray State’s Quincy Williams in the third round — earlier than anticipated — and added five more linebackers in recent weeks.“I know the rumors of trade talk came about, but I started my career in Jacksonville & the day I do decide to call it quits it will be right here in Duval,” Smith wrote.The Jaguars declined to comment on Smith’s statement Clelin Ferrell Jersey , saying “we need to have a conversation with Telvin to understand the situation and the circumstances.”“If there is a way we can support him, we need to understand that,” the team added. The Lions have a lot of ties to the Patriots and they’ll get to revisit them ahead of a preseason game between the teams this August.The Lions announced that they will host three days of joint practices with the Patriots before the two teams play at Ford Field on August 8. Two of the practices will be open to the public while the August 5 workout will be open to Lions season ticket holders.Lions head coach Matt Patricia and General Manager Bob Quinn both worked for the Patriots before taking their current jobs and got a win over their former employers in the regular season last year. Defensive end Trey Flowers and wide receiver Danny Amendola signed with Detroit this offseason while safety Tavon Wilson, another former Patriot http://www.raidersauthorizedshops.com/authentic-josh-jacobs-jersey , has been with the Lions since 2016.The Patriots and Lions also hooked up for a trade this week that sent tight end Michael Roberts to New England. Linebacker Kyle Van Noy came over from Detroit in a 2016 trade, so there are a lot of players who will be visiting with former teammates in early August.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.739 seconds